VICHESKIN Calming Glow Cell Ampoule
35ml / Functional cosmetics for brightening skin
A soothing ampoule containing Jeju’s native flower and plant extracts.
- Moisturize and soothe your reddened and sensitive skin
- Contains 76% of Centella Asiatica Extract
- Moisturizing & soothing
- Refreshing hydration
Contains 76% of Centella Asiatica Extract
Formulated with Centella Asiatica Extract instead of purified water, it keeps your skin healthy.
Rosa Rugosa Stem Extract
Infused with Jeju’s native plant extracts, it develops the natural power of the skin, providing rich nutrition.
Moisturizing & soothing
Formulated with Houttuynia Cordata and Arginine, it helps moisturize and soothe the reddened skin irritated by external factors.
A watery formulation absorbs quickly into skin with a non-sticky skin finish.
Proven effect of improving the skin barrier
- As a result of measuring the improvement of skin barrier damaged by external irritation, the area applied with Cica Cell Ampoule showed a moisture loss by 53%.
- Improvement of redness caused by external irritation by 40%
- Skin hypoallergenic test completed
- If you have rough skin suffering from inner skin dryness.
- If your skin needs to be soothed.
- If you have sensitive skin that gets irritated easily.
A gel formulation absorbs quickly into skin with a non-heavy and non-sticky skin finish.
HOW TO USE
After applying toner, apply an appropriate amount of the product to the skin evenly twice daily in the morning and at night.
|[Ingredients] CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, NIACINAMIDE, WATER, ARGININE, C12-14 PARETH-12, CARBOMER, HOUTTUYNIA CORDATA EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE, GLYCERYL ACRYLATE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, ALBIZIA JULIBRISSIN BRANCH/LEAF EXTRACT, ROSA RUGOSA STEM EXTRACT, CAMELLIA JAPONICA FLOWER EXTRACT, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, JUNIPERUS MEXICANA OIL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CITRUS UNSHIU FRUIT EXTRACT, CRYPTOMERIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT